Ready or not, Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And if you are looking for the perfect and delicious side dish for your Thanksgiving table, you might try this Awesome and Easy Creamy Corn Casserole from Allrecipes. This truly is the most delicious stuff! A bit like a cross between corn souffle and a slightly sweet corn pudding! Try it, I know you will love the ease of preparation and especially the taste. Everyone always wants the recipe! Note: The ingredients can be doubled and baked in a 9x13 inch baking dish in almost the same amount of cooking time.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Ummmmm! I can almost smell it cooking now. Quick and easy right? And that's what we all like....quick and easy....and DELICIOUS!! Enjoy1